'Behind the Seams' Pack (New, 2009)
£45 (plus £4.95 p&p) // KS3 and KS4
Discover important global and ethical issues across the fashion and textile industry. Find out how fashion impacts on people's lives and the environment. Prepare students for a sustainable future.
'Behind the Seams' is a beautifully designed and easy to use Education Resource Pack devised by TRAID for teachers to bring ethical issues in the fashion industry into the classroom.
Order today and receive:-
- 10 lesson plans on waste and ethical fashion
- 3 Extension Activities
- 5 A2 Colour Posters powerfully reinforcing the issues covered in the pack
- 10 A4 colour posters featuring stunning images of TRAID's recycled fashion label TRAIDremade
- Fashion customisation techniques
- Comprehensive resource lists
- 6 Fact Sheets
- Short film introducing TRAID on DVD
- 5 jigsaw puzzles
Devised and produced by TRAID's education team, the pack investigates the social and environmental impacts of fashion, while making cross curricular links with textiles, geography, PSHE and citizenship.
- Price £45 plus £4.95 postage and packing
- To place an order email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have questions about this resource, please speak to TRAID's Head of Education Lyla Patel on 020 8733 2591