- Change your clothes for good
- We stop over 3,000 tonnes of unwanted clothes from being thrown away every year
- We reuse over half a million garments in our shops every year
- We fund projects to stop the fashion industry exploiting people and our environment
- We've educated over 100,000 people of all ages to be more sustainable
Textile projects we fund
- Saturday Sewing Sessions Calling all 13-19 year olds! Come join us for the Saturday Sewing Sessions every week in Islington! Never used a …
- Plants for Communities TRAID is funding Kew to train organic cotton farmers in Southern Mali to grow sustainable supplies of eco-friendly pesticidal plants.
- Banning Sandblasting Jeans TRAID is funding War on Want to help migrant workers in Guangdong to defend their rights through labour education, with a focus on health and safety in the Chinese denim industry.
- TRAIDremade TRAIDremade makes clothes ethically in the UK. We reuse unwanted textiles including vintage and end rolls to create every piece. …